Friday, March 7, 2014

Faith-filled Friday: Oh give thanks!

Hi Crushers,
Lately, I feel like I'm doing nothing with my spare time except writing thank you notes. While I initially wanted to complain that my hand hurts and my handwriting is getting seriously wonky, I know that that would be completely stupid of me.

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever. - 1 Chronicles 16:34
See that? Give thanks... for he is good. Love.

I cannot complain about writing thank you notes. That means we had that many people to thank for sharing in our joy and excitement as we wait for Baby Girl to arrive (5 more weeks!). Here is a picture of the card we got at work today along with some wonderful gifts:


 If you can read around the cupcake, you can see that everyone is really excited for us! People are so dang happy. I would write out thank you notes every day just for all this love.

If you think about all the loving that God does for us, we would be forever thankful. As we should be. So when we're upset that things aren't going our way, we need to take a break from feeling down and be thankful. Thankful for what you do have. Thankful for things we don't even realize we have!

P.S. This is my 200th post. If you're new here or your a regular reader, thanks for stopping in! I hope you come back for more faith, food, and fitness. And soon, baby pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment