Thursday, September 20, 2012

Smokey Chicken Pasta

I have been thinking about what I was going to make for dinner tonight and how I forgot to thaw anything out. Whoops! Fortunately, the defrost on our microwave works great. I thought I would embrace my Giada Italian side tonight and go for pasta since I am babysitting for our niece and nephew later so my cooking time is short. Usually, you can whip together a pretty great meal in the time it takes for pasta to boil.

After searching I think I'm going to modify the Chicken and Vegetables in Tomato Cream Sauce from Wildtree tonight. However, I don't have all the ingredients or the time to go get them, so I'm going to make a "sort-of" version of it. Go check out their website for awesome dinner ideas, and I'll let you know how our dinner turned out tomorrow.

Happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment