Thursday, November 8, 2012

Food bloggers care!

Hi Crushers,

Due to leftovers, a new work/carpool schedule, and getting to eat delicious Chinese takeout for my sister's birthday earlier this week, I haven't been cooking like normal. I promise that I'll have stuffed shells to share with you shortly.

In the meantime, I suggest that you all head over to Liz's blog That Skinny Chick Can Bake for a delicious red velvet whoopie pie recipe and information on how you can help support the people affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Here is the link to the American Red Cross. If you have another organization that you donate through like your church or a local nonprofit, I encourage you to make a donation if you can.

In general, all the people I know who love to cook and feed others are generous in other areas of their lives. Thanks for your kind support and willingness to improve the lives of others.


No comments:

Post a Comment