Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Blogger shout out: Kalie from Texas

Hello Crushers!
I'm constantly amazed by the terrific people that I get to call my friends. My good friend Kalie, which I may have mentioned a few times here and here, is currently in the Philippines working with her church group to help the people affected by Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda). My favorite line from following her journey on facebook is "God is moving".

There are so many answers to what God is moving. He's moving pride out of the way to give and receive help. He's moving with the Holy Spirit to open hearts to his wonderful message of salvation. He's moving the hands of volunteers and men and women who live in the Philippines to remove debris and destruction to rebuild their church and their lives. He's moving fear out of the way for people to travel, to give and to continue their lives.

God moves people.
God moves hands.
God moves hearts.

I hope you're moved to check out Kalie's journey here as she blogs about her experience.

If you're so moved, please feel free to help out the people of the Philippines still struggling with the aftermath of the typhoon through Kalie's church group or mine here

No comments:

Post a Comment