Friday, November 22, 2013

Faith-filled Friday: Moving part ???

Hello Crushers!

So, today was supposed to be our closing day. That got moved now to some paperwork issues. Hmm.

For today's Faith-filled Friday, we're heading back to Psalm 27 (verse 14) for this gem:
Wait for the Lord;
    be strong and take heart
    and wait for the Lord.
 I try and act like an adult most of the time. I really do. However, sometimes I want to stomp my foot and yell, "I don't wanna!"

That is not the right thing to do. Patience is one of the fruits of the Spirit and a big one. You need patience in all areas of your life, not just moving. I just keep telling myself that "You have shelter, you have food, you have clean water, you have a loving family, and most of all, you have a Savior. Shut up." Most of the time I listen.

Let's all try and count our blessings and listen to that voice that says "shush" when we feel like stomping our feet. You can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment