Monday, November 11, 2013

Virtual Running Date No. 31: Boxes and CPR

Good morning, Crushers!

If we were on a virtual running date, the very first thing I would tell you about is that my friend's mom was able to come home from the hospital! She's still not in tip-top shape, but she is home and that's an improvement.

If we were on a virtual running date, I would tell you that I took a CPR class this weekend. It was amazing to hear how the simple acts that people can do to help give someone a chance at life. If you're not able or willing, that's OK. But if you are, please check into taking a CPR/First Aid course. You might save a life! If anything, you should go check out this site to learn about doing hands only CPR. Just remember the beat to "Stayin' Alive" from the BeeGees and you've got the right tempo!

Boxes, boxes and more boxes. Holy boxes, Batman! Our house is filled with them.

Those pictures were just the living room where we stored some things. The stacks were as tall as I am! We are officially closing on our house a week from Friday. I'm sure I'm going to get emotional although I only lived here for less than 2 years. Steve had lived there for 10 years! Fortunately, we have a wonderful house to move into and I'm sure you'll see photos of that in the coming months.

Last, but not least, if we were on a virtual running date, I would tell you the most exciting news of all! Steve and I are expecting our first baby in April! AH! This means you're definitely going to be seeing more freezer meals, baby stuff, and pictures of a nursery! We're so excited!

NOTE: If you've done the math on months, this means that I've been running through my pregnancy so far. Before you get all "YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING THAT!" please note that I had permission of my doctor and I am running slower than a turtle trudging through peanut butter so as not to get overheated, dehydrated or have a crazy high heart rate. Exercise in pregnancy is good for you as long as you're smart about it. If you have any questions, please consult your doctor before starting physical activity.



No comments:

Post a Comment