Friday, September 13, 2013

Faith-filled Friday: It's a good day!

Good morning, Crushers!

Do you ever wake up in the morning and think, "Today is going to be a great day." I don't just mean that because it's a Friday, but because it just feels like it's going to be a good day. There are many reasons:
  • We recently found out some good news!
  • We had two house showings this week!
  • We finally got rain last night!
  • The sun is shining!
  • I got to talk to my little nephew last night on the phone!
  • I finally found the match to my favorite shoes that somehow got lost in my closet!
Sometimes it's just a wonderful day and you want to shout it to the rooftops. That's how I feel about Psalm 118. It's one of those chapters of the Bible where the author is saying, "Everything that was going to go wrong, did go wrong, but we overcame them with the help of the Lord." It's kind of like giving God a high-five and yelling, "Boo-yah!"
 "the Lord has done this, and it is marvelous in our eyes. The Lord has done it this very day; let us rejoice today and be glad." Ps. 118:23-24
 I hope that you all have a wonderful day today, and rejoice in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment