Friday, January 24, 2014

Faith-filled Friday: Proverbs 31

Hello Crushers!

Sorry if this post is much later than your normal reading. You're probably all, "She forgot us again..." Ha ha! Not true! I did remember.

I wish I could blame this all on baby brain, but in reality I was stuck at the hospital this morning for a 3-hour glucose test to find out if I have gestational diabetes. However, no one has called me back yet, so I'm going with "no news is good news". Also, I checked my online lab results thing, and it all says "Pending until Jan 27, 2014". So we wait...

I hope I sound all cool about this like the "wife of noble character" described in Proverbs 31:10-31.

When really, I was so ticked off to find out that I had failed the one hour test back on Tuesday. They also gave me the Tdap shot (covers you and the kiddo for tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis). So really I was upset because I hate needles and I failed. Which is all ridiculous since some people can't even have kids or they're on bed rest with triplets or something.

I might have cried when I found out that I had to do the 3-hour test where I had to fast for 12 hours before hand and I had to have 4 blood draws (aka 4 needles!).

However, I think I was mostly angry about failing a test. LAME.

Anyway, that's where I was this morning instead of here sharing about how you should not have my attitude, but instead go read Proverbs 31 and be like her instead. Always be like her.

No comments:

Post a Comment