Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Virtual Running Date No. 37: It appears I owe you another one

Hello Crushers,

If we were on a virtual running date, I would tell you that it's been one of those days:

Between Friends by Sandra Bell-Lundy
I keep this cartoon at my desk because sometimes, you need to be reminded that if you can't say something nice, then you shouldn't say anything at all.

Mostly this has to do with other non-blog related stuff, but I will confess that it's been a little hectic around here. Between making art for the baby's room:
Can't you tell that's hand-painted with love?

Someone learned how to install floating shelves. BOO-YAH!

Pinterest inspired. And oddly lighted...

And getting ready to teach next semester:
That's my beast of a laptop from 2005.
It's been crazy. Fortunately, I have my freezer meal workshop tomorrow night. I'm VERY EXCITED to get to try out a bunch of new Wildtree products**. Here are the meals we're going to be making:
  1. Spanish-style garlic shrimp
  2. Italian marinated flank steak
  3. The best burgers EVER
  4. Smoked mozzarella and tomato meatloaf
  5. Chipotle lime fajitas
  6. Italian medallions
  7. Honey balsamic chicken drumsticks
  8. Crockpot chipotle lime chicken
  9. Adobo chicken (I'm actually making mine with pork)
  10. Mozzarella and tomato chicken pasta
Don't those sound good? Yum!

Uh oh, now the prego lady is hungry again...  Good thing I made Hurry Up Chicken Pot Pie last night for dinner. That might mean there are leftovers to enjoy later!

**As always, I'm not getting paid or compensated by Wildtree in anyway. I just really like their products

No comments:

Post a Comment