Thursday, February 13, 2014

Feeling Quilty

So, I was all ready to finish up the baby quilt last night and have it ready to show you all on the blog. I was so proud of myself for finding this cute fabric and being all ready to go!

Then I got home and started pinning fabric realizing that I had bought too much. This is not a problem, but now what do I do with the other part? Also, why do I always set my hand down on a needle?!

Then it was 10 p.m. and I realized that I had sewn one side shut that I did not mean to sew shut. Then I didn't have yarn. I must have given it to my sister, who crochets. You can't put buttons on a baby blanket because they might chew it off and swallow it, so there goes that idea...

Anyway, I guess you will all have to wait another day or so for finished quilt pictures. It ain't happening today, crushers!

No comments:

Post a Comment