Monday, February 17, 2014

Virtual Running Date No. 42: Baby Shower "treats"

Happy Monday Crushers!

I don't know about you, but my weekend was jam-packed with nieces and nephews and babies and showers and now we have SNOW showers. AGAIN! We're supposed to get 4-7 inches of snow. One of the girls in my office has to travel to Kuala Lumpur, and I have a feeling that she's going to be spending lots of time in airports over the next 36-48 hours!

Like I said, we did a lot of running around this weekend, but not in the "Hey, I went 3 miles" kind of way. We did a lot of laps around tables talking to people and thanking them for celebrating the soon-to-be-arriving Baby Girl. Our shower was so cute! It had a travel theme with Steve's and my family, and now I wish I had taken more photos. Fortunately, that's what sisters-in-law are for! Thanks to Melissa for all the wonderful pictures!

This blanket was made by Steve's grandma before she passed away.
It's perfect with bunnies since Baby Girl will be here in time for Easter!

Cupcake "rattles"

My sister and mom made this adorable diaper cake!

The tables all had maps on them along with diapers for messages and candy airplanes!

Salad bar!

All the good stuff I'm allowed to eat!

Later on when I was unpacking it all, I discovered that our baby received so many blankets!
Most of them were handmade! She can never be cold.

My foot compared to the tiny little socks!
And yes, I can still reach to paint my own toes...

Some very talented friends made these "treats" and bouquets out of
rolled up burp rags, wash cloths, bibs and onesies. So crafty!
I have to admit that I got all teary when I was unpacking them at home. I can't believe she's on her way! Well, then she gives me a good kick and I can totally believe it! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment