Sorry I don't have pictures now, but I'll get some later unless the leftovers get eaten!
- 1 3 1/2- to 4-pound rotisserie chicken
- 1 10-ounce package frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 10.75-ounce can condensed cream-of-mushroom soup
- 1-ish cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 8 or 10-count tube refrigerated biscuits (I used the reduced fat ones)
- Heat oven to 400° F and gather a big bowl for mixing and a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Shred the rotisserie chicken with a fork or pick it clean and chop up with a knife.
- Combine the chicken, vegetables, soup, salt, pepper, and 1-ish cup milk in a large bowl and stir until you don't have any lumps of soup left. When I say "1-ish" cups of milk, what I did was fill the soup can with milk so I didn't have to make a measuring cup dirty and give myself more dishes to do.
- Transfer the mixture to the oven-safe baking dish, cover with foil, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the foil, cover the filling with the biscuits, and bake until the biscuits are golden brown and cooked through, about 15 minutes.