Thursday, October 24, 2013

Quesa-what?

Good morning, Crushers!

I have to admit that I haven't made anything creative this week. Our house is slowly coming apart. I had to stop pulling things off the walls the other night because it was making me sad, and I ran out of boxes. We've been having comfort food as the weather gets colder and the house gets more packed away. I've packed lots of my kitchen stuff already, so I'm down to one frying pan, a sauce pan and a stock pot. Everything else is getting packed up!

Here's what we've eaten this week:
I really don't want to move food when we move, so I thought that we should just put stuff in tortillas and toss cheese on top of it. My favorite? Chicken, onion and slices of green apple with Colby Jack Cheese. So good!

I dare you to try and make some of your own. It's really quite wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment